1240 GAL Western International TRANSCUBE 50TCGRequest a Quote
The TRANSCUBE™ 50TCG is a versatile fuel deployment solution for larger diesel-powered equipment. With 1,240 gallons of back up fuel, your need for fuel truck visits is decreased, which in turn helps you to lower your carbon footprint and your expenses!
- Tie Down Points
- Full Load Lifting Eyes
- Secure Stacking Points
- Four-Way Fork Pockets
- Double-wall Construction
- Internal Baffles
- Manway Access
- Lockable Hatch Lid
- Transportable. Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the tank full of fuel.
- Stackable. Easily stackable (2)-high full of fuel and (3)-high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Removable inner tank for servicing and cleaning.
- Efficient. ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet locks and secures equipment and fuel ports to run up to 3 pieces of diesel-powered equipment.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 1,240 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 91" x 91" x 52"
- Weight: 3,576 lbs (Empty) / 12,235 lbs (Full)
- Standard Fittings:3” Fill Point, 2” Fill Point, Gauge, Pressure Vacuum Vent, Breather Vent, 1 x ¾” Pump Feed, 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return, 4 x 1½” Sockets, 1 x ½” Socket, Inspection Manhole, Pump Bracket.
- UN/DOT (IBC Type 31A / Group Y DOT Performance Certification)
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- Transport Canada Certified
- NFPA 30A
Western International fuel tanks adhere to the highest environmental standards and are built to perform in any weather conditions. The weather-proof outer wall also acts as a secondary containment tank with 110% of the capacity of the primary container. This eliminates the need for messy drip containment pans that can lead to spills or ground contamination.