14,674 GAL Western International TRANSTAINER 400TTSRequest a Quote
The TRANSCUBE TCS400 is a double-walled, environmentally-approved bulk fuel deployment tank built in an ISO hi-cube shipping container format for worldwide shipping compliance. Ideal for heavy-duty on-demand fuel supply applications, the TCS400 Offers high volume with built-in secondary containment. TCS400's integral equipment area with lockable doors offers a secure and convenient area for fitted pumps, filter systems and other fuel dispensing equipment.
- Feed/Return Line Ports
- High Accuracy Contents Gauge
- Internal Roof Access Ladder
- Lockable Cabinet
- Spill Containment Sump
- 2" Fill Point
- Letterbox-Style Fuel Hose Access
- ISO Container Dimensions
- ISO Twist Locks
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Forklift pockets for easy lifting.
- Efficient. ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet locks and secures equipment and fuel ports to run up to 4 pieces of diesel-powered equipment with locking system and letterbox-style ports.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 15,809 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 480" x 96" x 114"
- Weight: 33,070 lbs (Empty) / 169,204 lbs (Full)
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- NFPA 30A
- CSC Safety Approval Plated