2609 GAL Western International TRANSTAINER 100TTSRequest a Quote Download Brochure
The TRANSTAINER 100TTS was developed from the demand for a fuel tank with the features of the TCG series in a larger capacity. The TRANSTAINER 100TTS was the result, and this 2,609 gallon container provides a convenient, safe way to store your stand-by fuel requirements.
- ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet
- Exterior Roof Access Ladders
- Base Outlets
- Secure Hose Access
- Access Manways
- Forklift Pockets
- ISO Container Dimensions
- ISO Twist Locks
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Four-way forklift pockets for easy lifting when empty.
- Efficient. ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet locks and secures equipment and fuel ports to run up to 2 pieces of diesel-powered equipment with a 3-point locking system and letterbox-style ports.
- Environmentally Safe.Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 2,609 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 117" x 96" x 114"
- Weight: 11,508 lbs (Empty) / 33,730 lbs (Full)
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- NFPA 30A
Western International fuel tanks adhere to the highest environmental standards and are built to perform in any weather conditions. The weather-proof outer wall also acts as a secondary containment tank with 110% of the capacity of the primary container. This eliminates the need for messy drip containment pans that can lead to spills or ground contamination.