5000 GAL Western International TRANSTAINER Offshore 200TT-DNVRequest a Quote
The TRANSTAINER Offshore 200TT-DNV is a 5000 gallon capacity bulk fuel supply solution built in an ISO 20' container frame for easy deployment by land, rail or sea.
- Lockable Cabinet
- Access Step
- Manway Access
- Engine Feed/Return
- Secondary Containment
- Secure Hose Access
- Forklift Pockets
- Load Test Pad Eyes
- ISO Container Dimensions
- Transportable. Internal baffles prevent fuel surge and help stable handling and transportation at any fill level. Built to ISO container dimensions and approved to be transported full by Road, Rail or Sea (ABS and Lloyd’s Register approved to EN12079/DNV2.7-1, approved as a UN portable hazardous goods tank).
- Stackable. Easily stackable (3)-high full of fuel or (5)-high empty, reducing transport and storage space requirements; sized for optimal logistics worldwide (10’ container frame).
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Forklift pockets allow for easy handling of the tank.
- Efficient. Our lockable ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet secures equipment and fuel ports to run diesel-powered equipment.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 5000 Gallons / 120 BBL
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 238" x 96" x 96"
- Weight: 18,700 lbs (Empty) / 55,000 lbs (Full)
- Approved UN Portable Hazardous Goods Tank
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- ABS & Lloyd's Register Approved EN12079/DNV2.7-1 - Safe Off-Shore Use