528 GAL WESTERN INTERNATIONAL TRANSCUBE 20TCGRequest a Quote Download Brochure
The TRANSCUBE™ 20TCG is a multi-task on-site fuel deployment solution for the direct supply to stationary diesel engines or the refueling of equipment on demand. With 528 gallons of fuel capacity it has the flexibility for many applications.
- Tie Down Points
- Full Load Lifting Eyes
- Secure Stacking Points
- Four-Way Fork Pockets
- Double-wall Construction
- Internal Baffles
- Manway Access
- Lockable Hatch Lid
- Transportable. Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the tank full of fuel.
- Stackable. Easily stackable (2)-high full of fuel and (3)-high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Removable inner tank for servicing and cleaning.
- Efficient. ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet locks and secures equipment and fuel ports to run up to 3 pieces of diesel-powered equipment.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 528 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 87" x 46" x 52"
- Weight: 1,825 lbs (Empty) / 5,574 lbs (Full)
- Standard Fittings:3” Fill Point, 2” Fill Point, Gauge, Pressure Vacuum Vent, Breather Vent, 1 x ¾” Pump Feed, 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return, 4 x 1½” Sockets, 1 x ½” Socket, Inspection Manhole, Pump Bracket.
- UN/DOT (IBC Type 31A / Group Y DOT Performance Certification)
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- Transport Canada Certified
- NFPA 30A
Western International fuel tanks adhere to the highest environmental standards and are built to perform in any weather conditions. The weather-proof outer wall also acts as a secondary containment tank with 110% of the capacity of the primary container. This eliminates the need for messy drip containment pans that can lead to spills or ground contamination.