WESTERN GLOBAL FCP1000 FUEL TANK
- Transportable. Forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the tank full of fuel (not DOT listed, but can be moved with diesel fuel).
- Stackable. Easily stackable (2)-high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Secure. Pumps and equipment enclosed in lockable area - no need for additional pump "Lock-Box."
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 1,000 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 90.5" x 86.5" x 50"
- Weight: 2,388 lbs (Empty) / 9,433 lbs (Full)
- Standard Fittings:1” Pump Feed, Lockable Pump/Equipment Cabinet, Heavy Duty Skid Base, Dip Stick with Gallon and Inch Markings, Vent, Fill Cap, UL Plate, Durable Marine Grade Paint Specification, Stacking Brackets.
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- NFPA 30A
Western International fuel tanks adhere to the highest environmental standards and are built to perform in any weather conditions. The weather-proof outer wall also acts as a secondary containment tank with 110% of the capacity of the primary container. This eliminates the need for messy drip containment pans that can lead to spills or ground contamination.