Western International CUBEOFFSHORE COM15
The CUBEOFFSHORE COM15 is certified and approved for Superior Environmental Compliance and Ease-of-Use for Safe Off-Shore hazardous materials handling. With a 630 gallon capacity and a safe working load of 20,000 lbs, it is ideal to handle any hazerdous waste requirements safely.
- Secondary Containment
- Four-way Forklift Pockets
- Load Test Pad Eyes
- Access Hatch
- Fully Integrated Crash Frame
- Base Manway (Optional)
- Heating Coils (Optional)
- Cold Weather Steel (Optional)
- Transportable. Forklift pockets to allow easy handling; sized for optimal logistics worldwide; Constructed to meet DOT/Coast Guard regualtion CFR 176.340 for combustable liquids; ABS approved to EN12079 for safe off-shore use.
- Stackable. Easily stackable (3)-high full and (5)-high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Accessible. Sloping base on inner tank and large low level manhole (optional) for fast and easy clean-out.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled design for environmental protection.
- Capacity: 630 Gallons / 15 BBL
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 87" x 69" x 51"
- Weight: 3,840 lbs (Empty) / 20,000 lbs (Full)
- Meets DOT/Coast Guard CFR 176.340 Regulation
- ABS Approved EN12079 - Safe Off-Shore Use