Western International TRANSCUBE Offshore 20TCG-OS
The TRANSCUBE Offshore 20TCG-OS is a fuel deployment solution for the direct supply to stationary diesel engines or the refueling of equipment on demand. With a fully-integrated crash frame, this tank is approved for offshore deployment.
- Lockable Cabinet
- Manway Access
- Secondary Containment
- Secure Hose Access
- Forklift Pockets
- Fully Integrated Crash Frame
- Load Test Pad Eyes
- Transportable. Forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the tank full of fuel; UN approved as a 31AY package for transporting hazardous goods in packing group II and III; ABS approved to EN12079 for safe off-shore use.
- Stackable. Easily stackable (3)-high full of fuel and (5)-high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Efficient. ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet locks and secures equipment and fuel ports.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 520 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 87" x 55" x 51"
- Weight: 2,292 lbs (Empty) / 11,974 lbs (Full)
- UN/DOT (IBC Type 31A / Group Y DOT Performance Certification)
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- ABS Approved EN12079 - Safe Off-Shore Use