Western International TRANSCUBE RT10TCG
The TRANSCUBE™ RT10TCG Highway Trailer can turn your standard 264 Gallon 10TCG into a fully mobile refueller.
- Adjustable Eye/Ball Hitch
- Adjustable Jack Stand
- Anti-Slip Platform
- Safety Step & Handrail
- Tank Easily Detaches for Stationary Use
- Tortion Axels
- Electric Braking
- Highway Lighting
- Engineered for TRANSCUBE TCG Standard Fuel Tanks
- Transportable. Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the tank full of fuel.
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Removable inner tank for servicing and cleaning.
- Efficient. ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet locks and secures equipment and fuel ports to run up to 3 pieces of diesel-powered equipment.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 264 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 97" x 67" x 68"
- Weight: 1,638 lbs (Empty) / 3,514 lbs (Full)
- Standard Fittings:3” Fill Point, 2” Fill Point, Gauge, Pressure Vacuum Vent, Breather Vent, 1 x ¾” Pump Feed, 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return, 4 x 1½” Sockets, 1 x ½” Socket, Inspection Manhole, Pump Bracket.
- UN/DOT (IBC Type 31A / Group Y DOT Performance Certification)
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
Western International fuel tanks adhere to the highest environmental standards and are built to perform in any weather conditions. The weather-proof outer wall also acts as a secondary containment tank with 110% of the capacity of the primary container. This eliminates the need for messy drip containment pans that can lead to spills or ground contamination.