Western International TRANSTAINER Offshore 100TT-DNVRequest a Quote Download Brochure
Offering 2300 gallons of reliability, the TRANSTAINER Offshore 100TT-DNV is your quick and versatile offshore bulk fuel supply solution for generators, pumps and more.
- Lockable Cabinet
- Access Step
- Manway Access
- Engine Feed/Return
- Secondary Containment
- Secure Hose Access
- Forklift Pockets
- Load Test Pad Eyes
- ISO Container Dimensions
- Transportable. Internal baffles prevent fuel surge and help stable handling and transportation at any fill level. Built to ISO container dimensions and approved to be transported full by Road, Rail or Sea (ABS and Lloyd’s Register approved to EN12079/DNV2.7-1, approved as a UN portable hazardous goods tank).
- Stackable. Easily stackable (3)-high full of fuel or (5)-high empty, reducing transport and storage space requirements; sized for optimal logistics worldwide (10’ container frame).
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Forklift pockets allow for easy handling of the tank.
- Efficient. Our lockable ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet secures equipment and fuel ports to run diesel-powered equipment.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Capacity: 2300 Gallons / 55 BBL
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 117" x 96" x 96"
- Weight: 9,680 lbs (Empty) / 24,200 lbs (Full)
- Approved UN Portable Hazardous Goods Tank
- UL 142 Listed for Fuel Storage
- ABS & Lloyd's Register Approved EN12079/DNV2.7-1 - Safe Off-Shore Use