Wafer SectionsRequest a Quote
- Available in Poly, Wire or Poly/Wire Combo
- Flat or Convoluted
- Available for many Different Machines & Sizes
Manufactured to meet the industry's highest standards, our Poly, Wire, and Combo Wafers stand out for their exceptional quality and durability. Designed to extend the usage hours between broom changeovers, these wafers excel in tackling tough road debris such as asphalt, gravel, mill grind, clay, and mud. Ideal for sweeper attachments and road construction brooms, our Wafers are user-friendly, easy to change, and available in various options.
Choose from two styles of Wafers: convoluted and flat. Flat wafers feature a flat ring, typically stacked with a spacer in between, while convoluted wafers have a wavy ring, aligning in a way that eliminates the need for a spacer.
Craft a broom according to your preferences, opting for an all-poly construction or a combo poly/wire mix. In combo broom construction, you can alternate between poly and wire wafers in either flat or convoluted styles. Alternatively, go for the combo poly/wire wafer, incorporating both poly and wire in each wafer for enhanced versatility.
- Application: Street Sweeping, Road Construction, Tractor Mount Sweepers, Skid Steer Loaders.Wafers are the most common broom for the construction market. Most notable, the front tow behind and tractor mounted attachments. The wafer is constructed with a inner ring (ID diameter of the inside ring) that has the sweeping material (Wire, Poly, Combo) protruding from the ring (OD – the overall diameter). The drive pins are posts that are driven by the wafer rack.
- Flat (1-pin): Steel spacers required to maintain uniform spacing between wafers.
- Convoluted (2-pin): ‘Spacer less’ installation – wafer ring is shaped (waved inner ring) to create it own spacing.
- FILAMENT (BRISTLES)
- Poly: Normal sweeping, more ‘flick action’.
- Wire: Aggressive sweeping, more ‘cutting action’.
- Combo: Poly and wire in one wafer. Provide the combined benefits of both wire and poly wafers. More convenient installation and allows for one inventory.